A faithful tribute to the famous battle-scarred fretless Jazz Bass that Jaco Pastorius was known for wielding on stage throughout his career. With cooperation from Jaco’s bass tech, Fender copied all the cosmetic nuances of the original instrument to make this great replica. With its heavily worn and torn finish, epoxy-coated laminate fretboard, and knurled P-Bass knobs, the bass has the same look and feel as the original. Story aside, this is a wonderful playing instrument that has an excellent vibe to it, and the lack of lacquer on the neck makes it a smooth player as well.
Fender® and Jazz Bass® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Select Alder Body
- “C” Shape Shape Maple Neck
- Epoxy Coated Round Laminate Rosewood Fretboard
- 34″ Scale Length
- 1.5″ Nut Width
- Custom ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- American Vintage 4 Saddle Bass Bridge
- Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware